21 Day Challenge
Samantha Clayton, an ex-Olympian athlete, has designed a 21 Day Challenge to help you wake up and shape up so you can head into a new feeling: Positive, Healthy and Confident!
The challenge lasts for 21 days and combines healthy daily nutrition with a simple exercise plan to follow.
The Herbalife 21 Day Challenge focuses on two groups:
- The fit to fitter. Those who already have that active lifestyle but could do with a boost
Each day you will have to follow a High-intensity workout video.
Each workout is between 15-20 minutes, you can do them at home at the time that suits you.
Each workout video contains modified exercises to suit all levels of fitness. You can raise the level of difficulty during the upcoming weeks, as you feel that your body is getting stronger.
Samantha Clayton is a senior director for Herbalife but she is also an ex-Olympic UK sprinter.
Why 21 days ?
Most people believe that habits are formed by completing a task for 21 days in a row.
So, therefore the challenge lasts 21 days.
When you make it a 90 day challenge, it will become a part of your lifestyle.
For 21 days:
- Give up sugar. So no sweet treats or fizzy drinks.
- Avoid fast food and take aways.
- Increase your water in take using the Herbal Aloe concentrate and replace all the other daily coffees with the Instant Herbal Beverage, (a green tea with the same effect as coffee).
Eating plan template (A):
Eating plan template (A) is simple, but you need a lot of discipline and persistence!
- Drink three Herbalife Formula 1 shakes (with 250ml of semi-skimmed milk per shake)
- 3 Healthy light snacks (piece of fruit or Herbalife snack)
- Drink 4 pints of water every day or a combination with the Herbal Aloe concentrate and the Instant Herbal Beverage.
- No food, no alcohol, no caffeine. Just shakes and water.
Each shake gives you all the nutrients your body needs for a healthy meal while restricting your calorie intake to about 1,100 a day.
Eating plan template (B):
- A normal dinner that is healthy and low in fat
- Dinner snack (piece of fruit or Herbalife snack)
Drink 4 pints of water every day or a combination with the Herbal Aloe concentrate or the Instant Herbal Beverage
For healthy snack ideas, see:
21 Day Challenge Packages
The Ideal Breakfast package contains around 21 meals.
You can use it either as breakfast for your 21 day challenge or to maintain your weight
(replace one meal per day with the shake).
Use this healthy weightloss pack together with the Ideal Breakfast pack when you follow eating plan template (A)
or without when you follow eating plan template (B)
Sport and Fitness
Are you following the Fit to Fitter program? Then why not support your nutrition programme with the Sports & Fitness bundle
21 day challenge work out
21 day challenge work out beginner
21 day challenge work out fit to fitter